After going through a detox program, most individuals in recovery from substance abuse are ready to enter a residential addiction treatment program. If you or a loved one is struggling with an addiction to drugs or alcohol, consider the addiction therapy programs at The Detox Center as a part of your addiction treatment plan. In addition to counseling, you’ll have the opportunity to engage in alternative treatments like massage, yoga, and art therapy as part of your recovery journey. These therapy programs can help you during the detox portion of treatment and beyond. Learn more about the addiction therapy programs The Detox Center offers and reach out to us today.
The Benefits of Addiction Therapy Programs
While at The Detox Center, you’ll be able to participate in our addiction therapy programs. Whether you are going through detox or in our residential treatment program, these therapies will complement the clinical side of treatment. Part of building a healthy, happy life free from drugs and alcohol includes overall wellness. According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, wellness is integral to your mental health. By taking care of your physical well-being, you can focus on overcoming addiction and building the healthy coping skills you need for lasting recovery.
Some of the benefits of our alternative addiction therapy programs include the following:
- Stress relief
- Increased levels of dopamine and serotonin
- Relief from the physical discomfort that can accompany withdrawal
- Formation of new healthy habits
During your time, you’ll also have the opportunity to engage in counseling with a licensed therapist. They will help you understand the underlying causes of addiction and begin to rebuild your life. Whether past trauma, mental health issues, or other factors have influenced your substance abuse, you can find healing and hope through therapy.
And in group therapy, you’ll build a network of support with others who have experienced similar struggles. You’ll be able to share your experiences and encourage each other to avoid relapse and discover healthier coping skills.
Our Addiction Therapy Programs
We offer the following programs:
- Massage therapy: This can boost serotonin and dopamine while decreasing cortisol levels in the body
- Acupuncture therapy: Reduces pain and combats cravings during detox
- Yoga therapy: Can help you work through uncomfortable or painful physical sensations associated with withdrawal
- Sound therapy: Reduces stress while you are in an addiction treatment program
- Holistic art therapy: Explore your feelings through drawing, painting, or other forms of expression under the guidance of a therapist
- Reiki therapy: This hands-on therapy can help you reduce stress and work through difficult emotions
Our goal is to help every individual detox safely and begin their recovery with a strong foundation. Through these addiction treatment programs, you can relieve stress and work through challenging emotions.
Reach Out to The Detox Center Today
Don’t wait to begin your journey to recovery. The sooner that you get into treatment for substance abuse, the better. During your time here, you’ll develop the healthy coping skills you need for lifelong recovery. You’ll break the bonds of addiction as you take care of your overall health and well-being through our addiction therapy programs. And we’ll help you plan for the future and connect you with the resources you need to be successful.
In addition to our addiction therapy programs, we offer detox center programs for the following:
- Prescription drugs like opioids and stimulants
- Street drugs like methamphetamines
Reach out to The Detox Center by calling us or contacting us online. Start your journey to recovery and find hope for the future today.