Benefits of Sound Therapy
Sound therapy has been shown to lower blood pressure, reduce pain, anxiety, regulate the limbic system, increase circulation, shorten healing periods, improve sleep quality and overall sense of calm. This therapy is an excellent complement to the medical detox process.
- Lower Blood Pressure - helps to reduce the risk of stroke or heart attack.
- Reduced Pain - As the muscles are relaxed, tension and spasms are alleviated.
- Reduced Anxiety - A state of relaxation is initiated that also affects increased sleep quality and shortens the time periods needed for healing.
- Improved Heart rate - As the heart rate slows, variability (HRV) is improved which leads to less stress.
- Regulated Limbic System - Leads to an increased sense of calm, the body is reconditioned to self-regulate and be less reactive to stressful triggers.
- Increased Circulation - Results in better nourishment to the cells and body organs.
Emotional imbalances and traumas are among the various underlying causes that lead to addiction. Sound not only penetrates the physical body, but it can go deeper into the emotional body and subconscious. These traumas reside deep and are carried in the energetic body making it a challenge to reach and address them. Crystalline sound therapy is as an amazing tool to not just relieve stress, but to actively target these blockages of past emotions, dislodge and help release them with ease.