What does the natural holistic treatment process look like?
These treatments are complementary to the core medical detox program and help deal with all aspects of the detox process beyond just the physical addresses the whole body system (emotional, mental and spiritual).
After an initial health assessment including blood work, the client begins the program with medical detox, which may include various physician prescribed FDA approved medications. As the client moves through their 10 day stay at TDC, they will be monitored by our staff and given further prescriptions of alternative treatments:
- Diet: Juices and Teas, Light meals of natural unprocessed foods
- Herbal Supplements: Milk Thistle
- Massage Therapy
- Sound Therapy
Our medical staff will provide continued and ongoing supervision and counseling available to the client 24 hours a day for the complete 10 day stay at TDC.
How do these alternative treatments help?
There are many benefits of alternative therapy treatments like yoga, meditation, sound therapy, diet recipes, juices and teas,. These treatments can expedite the detox process and more importantly prepare the client for extended recovery and treatment.
The focus of these treatments are to:
- Relieve Stress
- Improve circulation, blood function, food metabolism
- Cleanse and Repair the nervous and glandular system
- Revitalize and renew energy levels and spiritual vitality
- Plant the seeds for a healthier lifestyle that can be adopted post-recovery
- Look up and add more benefits of specific treatments…